The Vidyalaya known for its uniqueness was founded in 1992. It is managed by Tulunadu Educational Trust®. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The Medium of instruction is English. The Vidyalaya imparts knowledge to the pupils giving due importance to Indian way of thinking and living.
- To provide modern education, focusing importance on Indian values and culture.
- Developing the character and personality of the students imparting sound education and moral instruction.
- Grooming the students to become responsible, productive and useful members of the society.
- Nurturing curiosity, resourcefulness, courage and confidence.
- To furnish excellent academic opportunities to the children of the NRI’s.
- To cater to the genuine needs of hundreds of transferable employees and other professionals.
- Respecting gender equality and weaving together cognitive and creative skill to lend a holistic texture to the educational fabric.
A man gains humility by learning. By humility he becomes worthy.
Worthiness gives him riches and he becomes happy.
- First language – English
- Second language – Hindi (I to V) Hindi/Sanskrit (VI to X Std)
- Third language – Kannada (I to IV Std)
- Third language – Sanskrit/Kannada (V to VIII Std)