RULES OF THE COMPETITIONS :
COLOR SPLASH / DRAWING
Nursery /LKG / UKG / | Std class students of the current academic year.
1. Nursery /LKG/ UKG class students to colour the given picture.
2. I Std Topic : Nature Drawing / Rainy Season to be drawn on 10X12 inch size paper.
3. All the participants need to bring their own crayons, colour pencils and stationary items.
4. Time duration – 1 hour.
RHYME TYME (ACTION SONG) :
Nursery /LKG / UKG class students of the current academic year.
1. Rhyme can be recited either in English, Kannada or Sanskrit.
2. Time duration – 2 minutes.
3. Props or placards appropriate to the rhyme can be used.
SPIN A YARN ( STORY TELLING) :
LKG and I Std students of the current academic year.
1. For LKG category – Fairy tale, For | Std category – Mythological story
2. The story narration in English or Kannada.
3. Time limit 2 minutes.
4. Props can be used.
FOLK TOUCH (FOLK SONG) :
I Std students of the current academic year.
1.Kannada Folk songs.
2.Time limit 2 + 1 minutes.
BRAIN — TEASER (MEMORY TEST)
UKG students of the current academic year.
1. Students will be shown around 25 to 30 articles of daily use for 2 minutes.
2. To encircle the seen articles in the given paper.
ANVESHA - COMMON RULES:
1) All participants will be awarded with participation certificate and gifts.
2) A student can participate only in one event under his/ her category.
3) All the events have solo participation only.
4) Any number of participants can take part from a particular school.
5) School uniform strictly not allowed.
6) Snacks will be provided.
7) Birth Certificate to be produced.
8) * Conditions apply