WELCOME TO Sharada Vidyalaya
The Vidyalaya known for its uniqueness was founded in 1992. It is managed by Tulunadu Educational Trust®. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The Medium of instruction is English. The Vidyalaya imparts knowledge to the pupils giving due importance to Indian way of thinking and living.
- To provide modern education, focusing importance on Indian values and culture.
- Developing the character and personality of the students imparting sound education and moral instruction.
- Grooming the students to become responsible, productive and useful members of the society.
- Nurturing curiosity, resourcefulness, courage and confidence.
- To furnish excellent academic opportunities to the children of the NRI’s.
Prof. M.B. Puranik
Education has always been a cornerstone of society, the pillar on which the bulwark of human existence rests, the leading light as mankind made his way in quest of the unknown. While the art and science of education may have undergone changes since the time of yore, every educationist strives to instil in every student a sense of virtue and wisdom, sensitivity to the needs of others,